AuthorMessage
Baighann

PostSubject: My application   July 30th 2008, 4:37 pm

Hmmm seems I may have made a small fubar by trying to register
before I realised I could post an app without registering so it says
the user name Ragguluk is taken /facepalm. I will amend in the future
if the chance arises

Main: Ragguluk 71 Ogre Beastlord

AAs: I only have 89 as they have always been a bit of a mystery to me (more on that later)

Real Life: Names Mike, aged 36. I live with my partner and her two children.

Time zone: GMT

I've played EQ since about mid 2004, but I stopped in January 2007 because of the break up of my previous guild kinda made me lose interest.

Previous Guilds

I was a member of Twilight Dreamers until their demise due to lack of interest/a raid force with people having moved to other games. I was one of 3 raid loot officers which involved running the dkp auctions for loot during the raids as well as running website auctions for tradeable loot.

Other games

I have played SW:G, EQ2, Vanguard, a bit of EVE and WoW and most recently Age of Conan but none of them were of the standard (to my mind) of EQ.

EQ Returnee

I eventually received the Living Legends email and finally finished downloading and updating EQ around the 21/7 so only got a few days in before the promotion finished.

Previous Raid/group experience

With Twilight Dreamers I raidedas far as Time with a bit of GoD raiding shortly before the guild broke up.

Why Ill Will?

I have chosen to apply to you guys following a random group invite I received from Neeppunn, on Sunday afternoon, to go to RSS. It was my first group since returning on the LL promo and I met up with Siitrom, Loronithx, Darryth and of course Neeppunn. We had a great time, including a couple of wipes, and it reminded me of the good old days of guild groups and good laughs in guild and group chat. I understand that you guys are not looking at mandatory raids at the moment which suits me fine as I have just been promoted at work and the new job often involves bringing work home heance limiting my game time, however, if I am not busy I would try and attend every raid I can.

I currently only have 89 AAs but these do include/pet hold, MGB and Paragon as these were deemed necessary for raiding in Twilight Dreamers. As previously stated AAs tend to be a bit of a mystery to me and I would be looking for some advice if possible as I plan to get upto 200ish AAs before I go back to levelling.

I do tend to like my alts and am particularly fond of my 54 Dorf warrior although I realise he's too low for raiding at the moment.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Ragg
Back to top Go down
Tadinea

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
Level: 79
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: My application   August 1st 2008, 8:11 am

Hi there welcome welcome hope to catch up with you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loronithx
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: My application   August 3rd 2008, 4:59 pm

Hey man,

Was cool grouping with you in RSS, look for Loronithx/Drazilx/Worzel/Talaman/Bigred etc for an invite.

Hope to have you on board soon,

Toby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worzel

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Level: 78
Race: Human
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: My application   August 13th 2008, 7:42 am

Look forward to seeing you in guild

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MMOINN

PostSubject: Blast News: 30k Honor Points Per Day at $21.99   January 13th 2009, 12:29 am

Blast News: 30k Honor Points Per Day at $21.99

15k+ honor points per day? No, it was just an old story. With our skilled WoW veterans, we are able to rewrite this number, it is 30k+ honor points per day and only at $21.99 now. Are you excited to see this new record? Would you like to try having 30k+ honor points in just one day? Isn't it wonderful to spend little but harvest more? Release your passion and enjoy a marvelous trip on feeling bulging honor bags. on all the wow servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application   

Back to top Go down

My application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1