Ill Will - Everquest Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Will - Everquest Guild Forum

A place for Ill Will Members to Interact

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krankel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Empty
PostSubject: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 3:19 am

Main: Krankel Class: Beastlord Level: 67 AA's: 212

Real Name: Dave Age: 42 Status: Married Children: 2 Girls 7 and 6

Time Zome: GMT

EQ History:
I started playing EQ before Velious came out in 2000. I played various characters on Povar before finally sticking with a Troll Beastlord when Lucin came out. I moved to AB when the server was launched (cant remember if that was before or after Lucin). I had just reached level 65 when Omens of War got released at the same time as EQ2 came out and the thought of another 5 levels of grind and the fact that alot of Guildies were leaving for EQ2 killed my interest and I left EQ at that point.

Previous Guilds:
I was and still am in Allied Kingdoms which used to be the feeder Guild for United Kingdoms. This guild officically folded just after I left the game as there were not enough people left for it to be a viable guild. I was the longest serving member at that time because I had never applied to move up into UK as I could not meet the raiding requirements due to a young family.

Other Games:
When I left EQ I play Saga of Ryzom with a guild called The Samsara (who are now in LotR. I also tried WoW for 6 months with a crowd of players who came from AB. I played EQ2 as a member of UK for a couple of years before droping that for Vanguard where I am also a member of UK. I have tried EVE and a number of other MMO's over the last few years.

EQ Returnee:
I returned to EQ just before this new offer for all old closed accounts started (my account was not closed as I have station pass account due to playing both EQ2 and Vanguard so I did not get the latest expansion free). I am finding the levelling speed, AA rate and general fun higher than it was when I last played. I have moved from 65 and 50AA's to 67 and 212AA's looking around both Omens of War and Dragons of Norath zones as I want to take a look at the content I missed.

I plan to take my time getting to level 80 so I'll stop for AA at each level to at least max my Combat Agility and Stability so I can tank solo. I dont have any of the Group/Raid AA's yet you see as a minimun requirement in alot of guild (MGB, Pet Hold etc) as all I have been doing is soloing and getting in the odd pickup group.

What I want from a Guild:
I am looking for a family guild of people who are interesed in grouping and generally helping each other out. My play times are often late evening as I have to get children to bed, read stories etc and then clear up any mess they have left. I also often cant stay on that long (I have to get up a sparrow fart in the morning to go to work) so any guild has to be casual and social as I may only have time to log on say hello, do a few things and then say goodbye.

When I have time to play for any reasonable amount of time I am happy to group and go anywhere, this is all new to me still so I dont really know where I should be anyway.

I dont know if I will be able to raid, it would depend when you start etc, I am usually not on until 9pm due to the family but if I can get there I will.

Enough Rambling for now,

Krankel Troll Beastlord 67.212 (aka Dave)
Back to top Go down
Loronithx
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 4:45 am

Hey Krankel,

Nice post, very informative Smile

I hope you can enjoy yourself here at Ill Will....

Regards

Loronithx
Back to top Go down
Tadinea

Tadinea

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
Level: 79
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 7:53 am

welcome welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fleshgordon
Guild Leaders
Guild Leaders
Fleshgordon

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Character sheet
Level:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 4:30 pm

Welcome Dave ,
Casual is our middle name , and we dont want it any other way ;P

Greetz Flesh
Back to top Go down
abadonda

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 3:27 am

welcome!
(as a fellow bst : it get's hard to solo above 70)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord   Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Krankel Troll Beastlord
Page 1 of 1